Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makaha's abilities.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaha

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Makaha's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Makaha's talents.

Grace and agility: Thanks to his training as a fire dancer, He actually moves much faster than one would think he could based on his body size.

Extreme endurance: Has an extreme amount of tolerance to pain and endurance. Once took a steel girder to the back and kept on going.

Extreme strength: Has been known to rip trees and telephone poles out of the ground when pissed.

Vast spiritual pressure: His own spiritual pressure, Although currently mostly sealed, is vast.

Diedrich's abilities:

Even though he is the most powerful hollow ever (more so than every captain of the gotei thirteen, Or any arrancar) He is currently mostly sealed, So only a small amount of his powers are available to makaha.

Fire control:
Thanks to the small amount of power leaking through, Makaha has mild control of fire. Only applies to fire not being controlled by someone else (So Zan fire is off limites, Or doll fire, Etc) He can use this ability in a variety of ways.

Take-over: Diedrich can push his influence through the crack for limited amounts of time, Giving makaha a whole new set of abilites. This tires him out though. Every time this happens, Makaha starts to look more like diedrich. (lasts for five posts, ten post cooldown)

Hollow control: Has control over hollows, And mild influence on arrancar. Only applicable when diedrich is in control.

Cero:All ceros are black. About as strong as the cero of an adjuchas.

Black fire: The red fire turns black, And now upon contact with other fire it will actually infect the fire, Turning it black as well and putting it under his control. Fire is about 1000 degrees celcius. So run fast.
Back to top Go down
Tegami

Tegami

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 am

WTF wheres th template confused
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 am

Because my skills didn't fit the template :X
Back to top Go down
Tegami

Tegami

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Look kid do the template!
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 am

Name: Possesed by a hollow.

Looks: No real looks, Except that more that abilities are used, More he begins to look like the possesing hollow.

Ability: Well there are two abilities, One out of possesion, And one in possesion.

Out of possesion: Basic fire control and creation.

In possesion: Any fire under his control will turn black, Infect other fire turning it black. Has basic hollow powers (Cero, Etc.) And is basically shitloads stronger.
Back to top Go down
Tegami

Tegami

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Ummm you need more detail on abilities look at my character power go back 1 page and then Tegami's superhuman powers
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 am

Mines actually longer than yours ^^;

It's real simple dude. By himself, Makaha's only spiritual power is his spiritual pressure, Even though he doesn't currently have access to it. However, Thanks to a hollow inside of him, He has access to Pyrokinetic abilities (Summoning and controlling fire) The hollow inside of him can also take over, Making those Pyrokinetic abilities stronger, Turning the fire black, And making it so that it can "Infect" other fire. While in possesion he also has access to hollow abilities, Such as Cero, Negacion, Gargantua, Etc. Because taking over places such a straing on the hollow, It can only be done for a limited amount of time (Five posts) And he needs time to rest before he can do it again (ten posts). Out of possesion, Makaha relies upon his extreme strength and endurance (Think chad here) And his pyrokinetic abilites to fight. Understand?

(Btw, That was longer than your powers too. . .Less typos as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makaha's abilities.   Makaha's abilities. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makaha's abilities.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Creation :: SuperHuman Ability Creation-
Jump to: