Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichimastu, Ikken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikken Ichimastu

Ikken Ichimastu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ichimastu, Ikken Empty
PostSubject: Ichimastu, Ikken   Ichimastu, Ikken I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Name: Ichimastu, Ikken

Visual age: 18

Ex-Division: 4th seat squad 2

Appearance: Sliver Hair with Fiery red eyes Long black Trench Coat with a blood red shirt and black pants with a Chain on the right side with a Snow Flake and Ice shard pattern with is Zanpakto on his lower back (like Soi-Fong)

Personality: Ikken Keeps to himself mostly but isn't afraid to talk to others, sometimes he can be found talking to his Inner Hollow Fuchi in the Roof of his House.

Background/History: Ikken joined the shinigami ranks after befriending one he met while he Trained he was approached by Captain Soi-Fong of Squad 2 and asked to Join after he finished his training due to his incredible Shunpo Skills. soon after Joining the 2th Squad he was attacked by a Hollowfied Shinigami in the Zaraki District and began to turn into one himself to keep him from being Killed Soi-fong send him to Urahara where he trained to Control his Inner Hollow and became a Vaizard.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Lieutenant of Division 6-
Rebecca

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Ichimastu, Ikken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichimastu, Ikken   Ichimastu, Ikken I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrebirth.darkbb.com
Ikken Ichimastu

Ikken Ichimastu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ichimastu, Ikken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichimastu, Ikken   Ichimastu, Ikken I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm

WOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tegami

Tegami

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Ichimastu, Ikken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichimastu, Ikken   Ichimastu, Ikken I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichimastu, Ikken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichimastu, Ikken   Ichimastu, Ikken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichimastu, Ikken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: