Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daitenshi Konohanusakuya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis Silverlake
Elite Vaizard Leader
Anubis Silverlake

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Daitenshi Konohanusakuya Empty
PostSubject: Daitenshi Konohanusakuya   Daitenshi Konohanusakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Zanpaktou
Name: Daitenshi (Archangel)
Manifestation:
Normal: http://hardcolico.deviantart.com/art/black-dragon-66845524
Fusion: Daitenshi Konohanusakuya Angel_of_Destruction
Command: Spread your wings and soar Daitenshi
Family: Twilight
Level: Shikai and Bankai
Shikai: One sword is pure black the other is pure white
Shikai Ability:
Bankai: Konohanusakuya Daitenshi (Way of the dawn Archangel)
Bankai Limt: 9 turns, 2 turn cool down
Bankai Ability: Releases a army of undead jackel headed soilders to do my bidding, I am able to command the abillitys of all 6 Elements (Earth Water Wind Fire Light Darkness) Techniques:

Tomoharu wave: A blast of Light energy and a blast of drak energy both fire from one of my Zanpkatous.

Zakgoog (Celestail armor) *It can be activated by my bankai mode my Zanpaktou shattered and swirled around any my wings bust from my back a black and white arura surrounded me black feathered boney dragon wings formed on my back a Jackel headed helmet formed on my head my hollow mask over my face long white hollow bone arm blades on each forarm the knightish armor comprised of white hollow and black dragon scales form the metal it protects me increases my speed so that it looks like where i was is where i am its a fusion of my reaistu, hollow and my dragon spirit in one

Battojutsu(Elementail Destroyer) *It takes half my entire energy i raise my hands above my head and the foreces of earth wind water fire light and darkness all in one ball i launch it and destroys everything in the area and dose sever damage to anyone around

Last edited by Anubis Silverlake on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Lieutenant of Division 6-
Rebecca

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Daitenshi Konohanusakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daitenshi Konohanusakuya   Daitenshi Konohanusakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrebirth.darkbb.com

Daitenshi Konohanusakuya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Creation :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: