Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5th's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-17

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Jason walks in,sitting on a desk,eating an apple."Wonder what I should do?"He asked himself,bored out of his mind."Time for some fun..."He grinned,saying his phrase."Rise Akuma!"He whispered,turning into a black dragon,his eyes glowing red."Seeing as I got time,shadow..."Jason's monsterous shadow moved out the room,going under the cracks of the door."Go watch activity on Rukongai..."He said,a gargaunta forming outside his office,his shadow going through it."Now I wait..."The gargaunta closed,Jason waiting,and eating more of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

Number of posts : 63

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

The minute Jason took a bite from his apple a gargaunta opened where the previous opened before.. It was quiet for sometime now but footsteps could be heard from within getting louder by the second. Out of the darkness came out Shuei, La Primera Espada.. His face was emotionless and dull all at once. He stared at Jason once fully coming out of the portal. It closed when he took a step out too. "Jason, what are you doing? We have plans..", he said calmly with a scary atmosphere around them.

=================================================

Testing color btw Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Jason looked at his superior,his monsterous form of a dragon looking at Shuei.He had a more darker voice,it only a side effect of his transformation."Hello old friend..."He said,a grin forming over his lips."What do you expect me to be doing...I already sent a spy to Rukongai,what more do you want from me?"He said,sighing,annoyed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

Number of posts : 63

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm leaving Las noches for a bit and I'm placing you under administration until I'm back. I trust you since you are my oldest friend..", he said with the same tone as before. Shuei changed like this ever sine Rebecca was departed from him.. Now was the moment to change that. "You got that?" Shuei then poked the open air where the previous gargaunta opened and here came another. "Make sure everything stays the same as it were.", he closed his eyes and turned around. Walking straight into the portal that would lead somewhere else outside of Hueco Mundo.. The real world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason sighed,understanding."I got it,and nothing will change in your absence..."He said,something coming out of Shuei's shadow,returning to Jason."Goodbye,and good luck..."He said,meaning everyword of it."What did you learn?"He asked,afer both gargaunta's were gone,along with Shuei.He was fed the information that his shadow found out,his shadow having a mind of it's own."Good...good...good.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5th's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th's Quarters   5th's Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th's Quarters
Page 1 of 1