Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna the bount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Luna the bount Empty
PostSubject: Luna the bount   Luna the bount I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Name:Luna
Personality:Kind,can be a little short tempered,Loving,offen caring for others,Can be quite wild at times.
Appearnce:Luna the bount Music
History:She was born in Crete in 2600 B.C under the rule of King Minos and studied under Daedalus and helped with the building of the labyrinth.She learned that she was a bount we she released her doll at age 10.Many people therw stones at her for being a "demon",but deadalus never therw stones at her or called her a "demon" to him she was a normal person.Around 2558 B.C King Minos ordered for Daedalus to be killed because he was hiding her she became outraged and murdered King Minos and she fleed after that,never knowing what happened to her friend and ever since she has been living in Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Methias
Division 11 Captain - Moonlight Shadow
Methias

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Luna the bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna the bount   Luna the bount I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Approved. Although i'd personally like to see more details. If you can add more, it'll be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Luna the bount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: