Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Makaha (Now closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaha

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Finding Makaha (Now closed) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 pm

((Okay only an espada who would take me to las noches can post here. And only one of you post. Go read my history to find out where you come in.))

Last edited by Makaha on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
4th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Hiruma was on a late-night stroll in the forest . He had his hands conveniently placed in his pockets . A slight breeze blowed his hair on his face . He breathed in some fresh air . He took a few steps forward and then he felt it . A reiatsu that could crush even the Captain-Commander . He yawned and started following it .

Hiruma had been walking for a quite time already . The reiatsu he felt was growing and growing . He took a few turns and discovered a Human wondering around . Hiruma decided to stay stealthy and observe .
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:39 am

Makaha looks whips around, He had felt something. . Somethign strange. . As if the air is different.

Grishaw. . do you feel something?

Y. . .Y-Y-Y-yes. . .It's the reiatsu . . Of. . a-an A-a-a-a-arrancar. .

Arrancar? What are those?
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
4th Espada
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 am

Hiruma sighed as he showed himself . He chuckled and walked towards Grishaw ignoring the human.

Scared , aren't you ? You would make a great meal .
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:40 am

Makaha, Having no clue what to do but knowing that grishaw did try to protect him, Moves between them.

Who're you?

He says peaceable, Trying to defuse the situation to avoid a fight, He would prefer not having to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Tegami

Tegami

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 pm

((Your ability hasn't been acepted yet))
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
4th Espada
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:24 am

(Tegami stop being a whining little bitch)

Hiruma yawned and looked at the human . He raised one hand and took off the glove . A flame like tattoo in the shape of a 4 illustrated his hand .

Hiruma Youichi , the fourth Espada .

He let his reiatsu pressure Grishaw to make him scared even more .
Back to top Go down
Makaha

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 am

Makaha Steps quickly inbetween the two, The amounts of spiritual pressure condensed inside of him deflecting hiruma's, Keeping grishaw mostly safe.

Espada? And why exactly are you bothering us?
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
4th Espada
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 am

I found a tasty reiatsu . It should keep me bloated for a while .

He chuckled and pulled the glove back on . The breeze slightly brushed his hair . He took a step back .

I have the potential of being the Primera but I don't need the spot .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Makaha (Now closed)   Finding Makaha (Now closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Makaha (Now closed)
Page 1 of 1