Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Alley Way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Lieutenant of Division 6-
Rebecca

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-17

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Rebecca walked down a dark alleyway, she was doing a porol and hollow hunting, she passed by this farmiliar place, this cold dark dead end. she trailed her hands along the brick wall, her fingertips grazing the stone as she put a footstep infront of the other, slowly,
giving a light sigh she looked up from the ground, her bangs were now longer, reaching to the tip of her nose, this was the place where she was kidnapped and taken to las noches by Shuei, 12 years ago.....
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrebirth.darkbb.com
Methias
Division 11 Captain - Moonlight Shadow
Methias

Number of posts : 25

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm

A huge spiritual force could be felt in the distance. It felt dense, heavy, yet soothing and calm. The wind was blowing heavily yet softly at the same time. As if a light had flashed into the ally way, a Shinigami appeared with a white robe. If anyone looked at the man, they would notice that he had long blond hair, as well as bright green eye's. His face showed no impurities, and his body was of an average yet muscular build. The man was the Captain of the Eleventh Squad, Methias Kadulé.

Looking over at Rebecca, he smiled lightly at her as he moved slowly towards her. He had been told of this alleyway, the alleyway which was the kind napping location of his own Lieutenant all those years ago. It was quite dull, to say the least, however, Methias wouldn't bring anything up about this to her, considering it was her all those years ago. Smiling lightly, he was then standing next to her. At this moment, he allowed his Spiritual Pressure to decrease enough as to not overpower her.

"It's been a while, my old Lieutenant. What brings you here?" He asked, his eye's looking everywhere around the area.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

rebecca turned to see methias, she was the one who had brought her back to the soul society, 12 years ago

"ya its been while" she said softly looking up at him, turning her head
"after you became captain of squad 11 i havent got to see you much" she turn her body to face him
"i was just passing by" she muttered more quietly gazing at the wall then turning her gaze to look back at methias
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 pm

A smile growing on his face, Methias looked deeply into Rebecca's eye's with a look that would make most people feel as if he was staring into their soul. He remembered the events clearly of all those years ago, however, that was one of the last times he saw his old Lieutenant. Oddly enough, at the current time, he had no Lieutenant in his squad, and felt the lack of one. Placing a supporting arm over her shoulder, he spoke calmly to her, as he believed she needed somebody confident and friendly to help lift her mood. He himself believed that she looked... Alone.

"Too long, you should come to my quarters sometimes so we can catch up." He said, a childish grin on his face. "So, you want to stay here for a while? I'll stay with you here until you're ready to go, if you wish."

His voice sounded sincere, and seemed that he truly did care for the mental health of this woman. His eye's moved towards the wall which Rebecca was looking at earlier, wondering what it meant to her. Looking back at her, he half expected her to ask him to leave in a few moment. However, even if she did, he would stay close just in case something would happen again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 pm

rebecca looked at the ground

"im sorry capt- .......methias sir" she muttered, almost calling him her captain again,
she looked back up closing her eyes and forcing a smile
"i have to finish up around here but tell you what ill swing by later ok? i promise" she said slightly cheerfully
she did have to give a quick look around,
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Letting lose a half smile, he looked at Rebecca for only a few seconds, before speaking to her. "I'll be waiting at the exit. When you're done we'll go back through my personal gate together, got it? We can have a chat about the days we have spent apart. Don't be too long." he said. Afterward, he moved his arm from her shoulder, looking at her fake smile. He wasn't amused by this, as was shown by the look in his face. A burst of Spiritual Pressure escaped his body, as he Shunpo'd towards the end of the alley. Leaning against the wall, he awaited Rebecca to finish what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm

rebecca watched as methias leave, his spiritual pressure not affecting her as it once did when she joined his squad when she first met him with ice, as they got into a spar in the the division quarters, she was stronger now and more powerful, her gaze turned back to the wall, almost as she ws waiting, waiting for someone, she sighed and lifted her head
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

Number of posts : 63

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm

A few seconds pasted by. Shuei had been walking through a portal known as gargaunta.. It was dark and the opening wasn't there. It slowly opened up as he finally came to a stop. The same place where he officially took Rebecca only to be shocked with eyes wide open she was standing there! He came out of the gargaunta and took a few steps on the ground gently with controlling his spiritual pressure down to nothing can be sensed. He gave off a warmth smile for the first time ever since their departure. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Rebecca..", he said in a calm tone filled with a hint of happiness. The portal suddenlt closed behind Shuei as he looked at Rebecca..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Tegami

Tegami

Number of posts : 17

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Tegami walked out of the shadows and adjusted his tie.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm

rebecca turned her head, hearing the voice of the espada, her eyes widened

"y-yes......it has" she stuttered, shocked seeing him standing there, a wwarm smile on his face
she reluctently droped her arms, taking a quick dtep, shunpoing toward him, her arms wraping around him in a tight embrase

"its been,,...12 years....." she whispered, closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Shuei had hugged her back from her embrace. He kissed her left cheek and held her around her waist. "I don't even know anymore.. It felt like decades ago since then..", he said in a whisper tone while this close.. He leaned his head over her shoulders and bringing up his arms up to her mid back. Making this hug a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Watching over Rebecca, he noticed that his previous foe, the Espada he thought all those years ago appeared. Shortly afterwards, Rebecca wrapped her arms around him, almost as if she was in love with him. As she did so, a huge burst of Reiatsu shook the ground around him. This would have been felt far and wide. Methias detested such relationships, and simply snarled. A previous friend was now nothing to him. She would be put out of his life for good. However, due to their passed relationship as Captain and Lieutenant, he wouldn't be attacking her and her Espada friend, or even interfere. As the Reiatsu lowered, Methias simply watched as Shuei kissed her, a snarl growing upon his lips.

"Disgusting..."

(Tegami, that post is way too short. Consider this a warning, either up the amount you post or don't post at all.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm

rebecca opened her eyes slowly her hands running up her back. she wasnt sure what to say after so long, she shut her eyes again, her head burrieing in his chest
"i....missed you" she muttered out, barely a whisper
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Shuei felt this reiatsu from before long ago.. That same captain who fought him at equal power.. He ignored it and kept hugging Rebecca. "I've always been thinking about you since that day.. I don't want to e apart from you again..", he whispered at her. Shuei kissed Rebecca's head then.. His hands stroking her back up and down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:50 pm

An unknown shadow is moving through the area,un-noticed by the people.The shadow just sits there,not moving.The shadow has an unknown host,the host probably not there,or the host is invisible.
{Doubt you'll just notice a shadow,with no person in sight ._.}
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 pm

rebecca rested her head at the base of shuei's neck, and closed her eyes slowly, leaning on him, not wanting the moment to end. she felt relaxed,
she looked up at shuei
"so what about the espada and tegami,, how are the doing" she asked, trying to bring up a conversation
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Shuei sighed softly. "Tegami is out of Las Noches..", he took a small pause and kissed her lower neck by leaning in a bit. "I took care of the other Espadas and became the first..", he said calmly a bit more louder though. He rested his hands on her shoulders gently. "What about yourself..? What has happened since we came apart..?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 pm

rebecca kept her eyes closed, leaning into the hug more resting her head agains shuei's neck.
"can.....can i come back with you..." she asked
her eyes tearing up
"ive just, i given up, there no reason to stay, Ringeko...is...is dead, i cant go back into the soul society without being reminded of that, if i was there sooner i could,, i could have stoped it, she killed herself shuei.." rebecca gripped onto shuei's clothing and collapsed, holding herself up by shuei, tears streaming down her face
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:42 pm

"Of course you can come back..", his eyes opened widely when he heard Ringeko died.. He gripped her tighter to keep her from falling. He kissed her head again and kept it like this. "I'll do anything to see you smile again..", he whispered in her ear. "Please don't give up on me.. Rebecca.. I love you..", he said to her the first time..
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:03 am

An incredible burst of power left Methias, a dark glow now radiating around his body. His eye's seemed worried, before he lost all mentality and took on the "Beserker" stance for the first time in one hundred years. Grasping hold of his blade, a burst of Reiatsu left his body, letting out a pressure that would have overpowered anyone who wasn't Captain Class. A black blur appeared around Rebecca, as a tug pulled against her, trying to remove her from the Primera's grasp. Taking her in his arms, he appeared as if a shadow in the moonlight. His eye's glowed white, staring at the Primera for barely a second, his Zanpakuto placed at his throat. Before anyone would have noticed, he was on top of a building, around four hundred yards away, holding Rebecca close to him.

"... I'll never... Let you go... So don't leave me..."

As he spoke, it appeared as if he was struggling with words. It was clear that he had never spoken in this state before. As he spoke, a doorway appeared behind him. He planned to take Rebecca back to the Soul Society, and would risk his life for it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:11 am

rebecca eyes opened being tugged away from shuei, and into the arms of methias, her former captain. she gave a light gasp looking over at methias, his eyes white. she had never seen a side of him like this before and she felt slightly frightened
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 am

Shuei stayed there.. Standing dowing nothing but looking at the ground. He began to walk slowly towards the location Rebecca was held.. Placing both hands on his hips all at once. His eyes remained closed now. He kept walking to the location not giving out any spiritual pressure or it would unbalance the real with this Captains reiatsu being released. A small sigh escaped his lips. A tear ran down his left cheek while still walking slowly.. '.Why.. Again..?', he asked himself puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

Methias watched the Primera from afar, his white eye's glaring at him, a look of hatred and rage filling them. As he did so, the doors swung open. Turning around with Rebecca in his arms, he walked through the gate, the doors closing the second he entered. Bright white light filled the area, engulfing both Rebecca and himself, before stepping out into the Soul Society, just outside of Methias' personal Quarters. As he walked out, he let her go, the gate disappearing behind him. Methias had the only key, so escape was impossible, as was entrance. Looking at Rebecca, his eye's showed nothing of his inner turmoil. He cared for this woman, yet she cared for an Espada. He didn't know what to do, and as such, he simply walked away, the gate behind him now locked, impossible to get through.

>>>Gone<<<
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 am

Shuei then wiped away his tear.. He then poked the empty space beside him, creating a gargaunta. He went within it to enter Las Noches. He walked inside knowing that Rebecca might not love him anymore and during thewir seperations she loved that Captain.. Shuei still wanted her back. The gargaunta closed behind him as he walked away with his same posture of walking. 'It's killing me.. Let's see you got the girl..', he thought to himself. "Then I will take it all..", he said to himself

>>GONE TOO<< x3
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:48 am

rebecca turned her head to look at methais, then looked at the ground, staying silent. knowing he was probably disapointed with her. she turned herself aroud following Methias, in complete silence

>>>gone<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alley Way   The Alley Way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alley Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: