Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been So Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-17

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 am

A garguanta opened up within Las Noches. It opened around the sandy grounds surrounded by red pillars within the dome. The sky was blue of course.. Shuei stepped out and released his spiritual pressure to it's normality to have in the dome. Shuei stood on the sandy ground while the garguanta vanished behind him. His eyes still closed and hands on both hips. His expression was in a deep thought mood. '..I really can't take it anymore Rebecca.. You'll forget about me and become my enemy soon.. It can't be helped I guess..', he thought to himself. Another tear came out of his left eye and down his cheek..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

Number of posts : 25

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Out of Shuei'sshadow,Jason came out,looking at his dear friend."Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

"Yeah..", he lied as he began to walk away from Jason.. He was in no mood for a talk. Yet he stopped in his tracks to look at the sky once more. "Jason, what do you feel..? Or how do you feel?", he asked calmly while having a deep thought face on. The winds around them blew gently amongst the sands and pillars witihn the dome, as if it was real..?
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

He stared at his old friend,knowing he was lying.Jason was around his friend so often that he knew when Shuei was lying."I'm fine..."He Sonoi'd right to Shuei,putting his hand on Shuei's shoulder.He spoke calmly,looking at Shuei."There's something wrong...tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 pm

"I don't feel the need to be an Arrancar anymore..", Shuei said honestly while placing his right hand on Jason's hand that touched him. His eyes lingered for a while and came to see Jason's facial expressions. Shuei smiled a bit. "I never really got to know your past Jason, care to share it? Ne?", he asked as if nothing has happened before and when he lied..
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm

"If you want...."He said,jogging his memory,trying to remember his life as a human."Ugh hold on....my memory is getting hard to remember...."He slapped his head a couple times,him having a memory lasp.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 pm

"It's okay Jason.. I'm just sad about Reecca.. Still.", Shuei sighed briefly at the moment. His eyes closed fully now. "I've taken the top Espada rank and still I can't see her because of a captain's jealousy or non-approval.", Within Shuei's mind was just rambling on about seeing Rebecca again..
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:16 pm

He grins,seeing his friend still showing affection of that Shinigami."If this girl means that much to you...I'll help you get to her,long enough for you to sort everything out.."He says,hugging Shuei,hoping for the best for his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Shuei hugged Jason back.. Only he knew what goes inside Shuei's mind out of everyone. "Ne, let's invade Soul Society together, ne?", he thought about it to recapture Rebecca once again. Even if it kills him.
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

"Indeed,I shall stand by your side till the end,old friend...."He said,patting Shuei on his back,smiling.He steps back,him lifting into the air,and looking at Shuei."How shall we plan the invasion?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

"We'll kill anyone who stands in our way and just take Rebecca back from wherever she is held.", Shuei then began to focus his reiatsu to open a garganta into Soul Society. "It'll take sometime to open a garganta since it is into Soul Society, a place protected against these things sometimes but there is a certain weak spot..", he took a step back as well. "The center of it of course..", he said in a scary tone while keeping his cool.
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:29 pm

"I have an easier access to it,but we must travel together,not seperate..."He says,flapping his dragon wings,and feeling his claws."Would you want to do my alternative?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:34 pm

"No, I'm opening this one especially to have hollows come as well. It also allows us Espada to crossover without any problems because of our reiatsu..", the garganta was just complete and prepared. Shuei then gripped the open spaced and tore ito off completely, opening the garganta in an instant. Several hundred hollows where out of Las Noches but Shuei began to call the nearby ones in.. "No way to escape it, no time for set back Jason.. No fears to stop me from this fight..", Shuei then looked at his sword; Corneja.. "I have another plan Jason..", he smirked knowing he'll like it!
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:59 pm

"What's the plan?"He asked,eager to know what it was.As he had watched the hundreds of hollows zoom through the gargaunta,he was shocked,seeing all those hollows ready to go fight like that."It better be good." >.>
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 pm

"Well once we go through the garganta, you'll stay behind for a while and come in hidden with the hollows and search for Rebecca and attack enemies in a surprising heat of momentum.", he then began to walk into the garganta with the hollows following in. Even a few Menos Grandes appeared and began heading into the garganta as well. Shuei had a sinister look on his face while walking through the dark tunnel into Soul Society with determination.
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Jason stayed back for a half an hour or so,him then walking towards the shadow of one of the six pillars.He flew up high,soaring down the skies,and disappearing into the shadows.After which,he was sent to the Soul Society,going to exit out of a Soul Society shadow,via his skill "Shadow Gate."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
1st Espada
Shuei Setsuna

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC: I'll make the topic kk?

>>GONE<<
Back to top Go down
Jason
5th Espada
Jason

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC:Got it..
>>>GONE!!!!<<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Been So Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been So Long   It's Been So Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been So Long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rebirth :: Las Noches :: Las Noches-
Jump to: