Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xanos se- I mean... 3rds Prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xanos
3rd Espada
Xanos

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Xanos se- I mean... 3rds Prison Empty
PostSubject: Xanos se- I mean... 3rds Prison   Xanos se- I mean... 3rds Prison I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 am

IC: Walking through his so called room which looked liked a prison cell for his 'Hostages'. Xanos walked through the place with his coats tail hanging down and sliding along the ground, sometimes moving a rock which shouldn't of been in his room and making a sort of annoying sound once heard a few times. His 'Prison' had a few windows which light could get in and also some fresh air so he wont have to be breathing the same air everytime he took a breath. The windows were scattered everywhere and some large some small, enough to let a few bugs in and maybe some low ranked Arrancar had been throwing rocks in his resting place, which he would kill after he found out who.

Xanos' true objective now in Las Noches now was to get higher in rank, which meant to defeat the current Second Espada to take his place... So, Xanos had to train hard and rely on mother nature to guide him to victory. Now the breeze got in and hit Xanos against his face and took a deep breath as he started to walk to a more decent place to sleep or do whatever he does there.
Back to top Go down

Xanos se- I mean... 3rds Prison
Page 1 of 1