Bleach Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Continuation from BleachRebirth

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methias
Division 11 Captain - Moonlight Shadow
Methias

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

Entering the room, Methias' strange black aura faded. His eye's changed from a whitish color to their original green. His hair seemed limp and lifeless, reflecting his inner emotions. Looking around his room with sad eye's, he noticed his many pieces of training equipment. His Zanpakuto was still in his hand, as he stabbed it into the ground at the center of the room. Making his way to the back room, he opened a sliding door which revealed his sleeping quarters, made full with a bed and several clothes tossed around. During this time, he wouldn't notice anybody following him. Tossing his captains uniform to the floor instead of hanging it up, he collapsed onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He moved his right hand to cover his face, and simply lay there, trying to pull his head back together.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Lieutenant of Division 6-
Rebecca

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 am

rebecca had followed Methias to his quarter, she noticed that he didnt seem to notice her following him, she slid the door open, her eyes half closed. she looked up seing his zan in the ground, she let of a bit of reiatsu, that seemed almost soothing,

"captain methias..." she said, softly tapping the door of his sleeping quarters where he layed, letting him know that she was there,

"captain....wat happened back there...." she asked wanting to know
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrebirth.darkbb.com
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:04 am

Methias looked to his left, still laying in his bed. He noticed Rebecca's voice. Her Reiatsu felt soothing, calming him down slightly. She spoke to him, asking him what happened before. He himself didn't know how to answer, as truth be told, he hadn't felt that power for over one hundred years. It was back when he was training that he first felt that power surge through him.. A destructive and chaotic power.. Capable of defeating foes by it's sheer Spiritual Pressure. He simply lay there, saying nothing. Moving his left arm, he pushed open the door, and look at her. Pointing towards a chair at the back of his sleeping quarters, he hinted to her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 am

rebecca fell silent, walking to the chair and sittting down, notcing clothes everywhere, she looked back upp at methias simply folding her hands in her lap, feeling slightly uneasy, not knowing what the captain would say or do
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:22 am

Methias watched Rebecca sit down on the chair, and continued looking at her with an upset look upon her face. Sighing a little to himself, he couldn't bring himself to smile at her, and simply spoke to her in a calm tone. "Hmpth.. Should I have gone and ought you back all those years ago... I'm not sure... I even prevented you from leaving with your lover today... Due to my own personal feelings... I'm sorry, Rebecca..."

Afterward, he rolled over in his bed, facing the wall. He didn't quite know why he felt this strangeness around her, but he felt incredibly guilty where before he would have simply reported her to the captain commander. However, he had no with to do this today, or ever, to her. He couldn't even understand his own emotions, how could he understand hers? He felt powerless for the first time in decades.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 am

rebecca looked at methias, his face still sad, she didnt like sitting in the chair. she rose to her feet walking ove towhere methias layed, sitting down right beside him, then patted his head gently

"everything is fine methias,,," she said soothingly then paused for a second
"what exactly do you mean by ....personal feelings.." she questions, her hand slowed a bit, runin over his shoulder, trying to comfort him
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 am

Methias shrugged lightly as Rebecca tried to comfort him. His own mind had become overfilled with confusion trying to comprehend what he was feeling. Turning around on his bed, he looked up at Rebecca, gazing into her eye's deeply. "... I just don't know Rebecca... Something inside tells me that..." he said, stopping mid sentence. He didn't know how to finish it. Still gazing into her eye's, he moved his hand up to her face, stopping before he touched it. He wanted to hold her in his arms, but wasn't sure as to what it would mean if he did.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:06 am

rebecca watched as his hand reached out to her face then stopped, she then placed her hands over his and held his hand to her cheek closing her eyes slightly, then looking up into methias's eyes, that were green just as hers were, she looked into methias eyes, still not knowiing what he was feeling or going through
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:24 am

Gazing deeply into her eye's, Methias felt a strange feeling in the bottom of his stomach. In his mind he knew exactly what Mizuchi would be saying to him right now. "Stop being a Pansy and kiss her.. You know you want to... Go on...You can do it!" As he heard the voice in his head, a smile appeared on his face. Typical Mizuchi, testing his patience yet again. His hand ran across her soft cheek, before he slowly pulled her towards him. Moving forwards, he stopped about an inch before their lips met, simply gazing into her beautiful green eye's.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 am

rebecca's eyes were half closed, looking into methias's eyes, feeling it would be wrong if she continued, but then again, shuei was a arrancar. she leaned forwards, her cheeks turning slightly pink as her lips pressed agianst methias softly, she eyes almost closed now. as she cheek ran up methias's shoulder and up to his cheek, touching it softly, pulling him in
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 am

Feeling himself being pulled towards her, he lips pressed against hers in embrace. Closing his eye's, he moved the hand that was on her face and pulled her down with him. The next thing he knew he was laying flat on his bed with Rebecca slightly over him. His hair then covered his face, and he felt... Calm, content..And happy while being with her. His mind was still confused and in a mess, however, during this moment, none of that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am

Rebecca broke the kiss and. streched out her hand, brushing aside some of the hair on his forehead, revealing his green eyes, she stared into them, a small but warm smile across her face, her eyes kind and warm. as she looked down to methias, her hand running throught his hair and down to his cheek, she leaned in her forehead against his, her lips brushed against his before she kissed him again, this time more rough, more filled with passiion
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Feeling Rebecca pull away, he looked into her eyes as she moved his hair from his face. Staring into his eye's, he returned the gaze. She then leaned towards him, their lips meeting if only for a second, before a passionate kiss was shared between the two. His right hand rested on her face, rubbing her cheek as she kissed him. His left ran up and down her back, before he pulled her closer to him. A warm feeling was felt in his chest, as all the sadness in his heart left within moments. For now, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Rebecca leened herself against methias who had pulled her closer to him, her hand now went from his cheek and slowely moved down to his shoulder, gripping it lightly, her eyes shut. she ran her free hand up his chest,
she then started to lean to the side,griping methias's shirt, slowly pulling him ontop of her
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Methias felt Rebecca tug at his shirt as she rolled over, taking Methias with her. Now on top of her, the kiss they were sharing was becoming all the more passionate. His eye's were closed, in a dream world where everything was going well. His hand moved down her side, coming to a rest as Methias reached her curvy hip. His hair fell over her as he pulled away slightly, his green eye's staring into hers. Her body was lying on his own bed. For these few moments, she was his, and he was hers. Smiling at her, he softly pressed his lips against hers once again for barely a second. He then laid next to her, resting his arm over her and looking her in the eye's. He wanted this moment to never end, when him and her were together, and nothing was taking her away.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 pm

rebecca's eyes were bsrely open. stuck in her own world, a place that was happen and peaceful, as methias rolled off of her, seeting his arm around her she layed on her side, her arm draping over his chest, her head now laying at the base of his neck. She gave a light sigh, closing her eyes completely, savoring every second, every moment, she felt happy, a warm feeling in the bottom of her stomach as she rested against methias. feeling safe and relaxed
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Methias simply looked at Rebecca, lying there atop his bed, it was peaceful. Feeling her against his neck, he moved his hand up to her chin, lifting her head to face his. Even though her eye's were closed, he couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. Pulling her close to him, he pressed his lips against hers once again, kissing her softly. His hand then moved down her back, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

rebecca broke away from the kiss for a secon,, opening her eyes. slowly. looking into methias's she then took the arm that was wraped around methias's chest and up to his cheek, pulling his face closer to hers until she lips pressed against his once more
Back to top Go down
Methias
Methias

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 am

Closing his eye's, he returned the kiss, locking their lips in tight embrace. His hands ran across her back, as they ended up chest to chest. Holding her comfortingly in his arms, he eventually broke the kiss and ran his fingers through her hair. He then proceeded he simply hold her, trying to make her feel secure in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm

rebecca trailed her hand up methias's shoulder, then she ran her fingers throught his hair, wraping her arm around his neck and using her free hand to lightly tug on his chin, pulling him closer to her, then wraping her other arm around his neck as well, resting her forehead against his. slightly closing her eyes, still being held in his arms feeling safe and cofortable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)   Methias' Personal Quarters (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Methias' Personal Quarters (Private)
Page 1 of 1